Thursday, December 6, 2007

Vomiting Again.

I just made myself throw-up. I'm not thinking this is a good thing.

I ate some cheese last night that didn't sit well in my stomach. About an hour ago, I got chills, stomach pains, and just generally feeling miserable. I threw it up (along with the peanut butter toast and apple I had had for breakfast). Although my stomach feels better, I'm a bit shaky and lightheaded. The endorphins are running too.

I also have to admit that I'm slightly scared as well. The only times I've thrown up before was when I was using ipecac back in 2004 (promise, this didn't last long...). Until today, I've never been able to induce vomit. I've tried, don't get me wrong, but it's never worked. I hope I don't get addicted.

My boyfriend isn't home. I just e-mailed him all of this. And yes, I'll tell the therapist tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I need to put this behind me so that I can study for exams.

Yours truly,
The AB

No comments: