Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blood Drive

Virtual Weigh-In: 134lbs. BMI: 18.7

Today's been a crappy food day. I've totally let myself loose. Which is horrible since I won't be making it to yoga today because...

... I gave blood. I haven't qualified in over year because I'm typically anemic. But, my iron was 40, according to the American Red Cross. Can someone explain this to me? I've lost 30+ pounds by not eating in the past 5 months, and my iron is at an all-time high. I'm just perplexed. Also, is it ok that I was motivated by the thought that I'll weigh less in the morning, if they took a pint of blood out of me? Does this even make sense?

But I passed out right after my donation. They made me drink non-diet soda. It was so sweet and nasty. Then I had pretzels at the canteen. I had already eaten so much today, it just made me feel even worse.

_______________________

This on top of me worried about the boyfriend. He's just seemed so quiet over the last 2 days. I know it's exams, and he insists that nothing's up, but I'm petrified he's thinking of leaving me. Not sure where this is coming from. Yesterday we booked tickets to go on a trip in March. I can't image he'd do that if he were simultaneously scheming.

_______________________

Just take a deep breath and focus on your exams. One down, two and a paper to go.

Yours truly,
The AB

No comments: