Thursday, September 20, 2007

Introduction to the world

I'd been searching long and hard for a blog about ED (that'd be eating disorders, for the uninitiated) that was not a pitty party, a pro-ana/mia site, or a straight food diary. Something where I could read about someone's struggles with their ED with extra points given if it from time to time included some thoughtful commentary as well. I didn't have much luck on this mission.

And I discovered that what I wanted was a place to journal my life. So this blog was born.

First and foremost, I'm neither anorexic nor a baker. I'm ED-NOS (eating disorder - not otherwise specified) and a law student. But, I am of the restricting type and I do like to bake (for others). Anorexic Baker just sounded much more enticing that ED-NOS Law Student.

Also, I am under the care of a psychologist.

With that, I'll leave. More to come.

Truly yours,
the AB

No comments: